Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Radenovic moved from CSKA to Sevilla


Center Ivan Radenovic reached an agreement with our club to terminate the contract. Serbian player will sign the contract with Cajasol Sevilla from Spain soon.


Radenovic joined CSKA just days before preseason camp started and played 17 official games. His averages – 2.2 points, 1.0 rebounds, 0.4 assists, 0.5 steals, 0.2 blocked shots in 7.6 minutes.


Ivan Radenovic:

It was a great experience for me to play for CSKA. I was happy to communicate with all the guys, they treated me very well. I was glad to be a part of championship team and I am sure that CSKA will be good in the end of the season. I will root for the team, but now I should defend my interests. Unfortunately, I was unable to play up to my level and the possibility to come to Cajasol is a chance to break down this season. I will try to return my knowledge in Spanish which I got in my only season in the country as soon as it possible. I don’t think that all the people in Spain will study Serbian or English for me.”



source : cskabasket.com

The transfer to Sevilla was announced later today by the official website of the team.

Click here to return to the homepage.

0 comments: